created by

created by
thekemper at deviantart

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Sound of Her Wings

Thanks to Neil Gaiman, Sam Keith and Mike Dringenberg, I have an undying love for beautiful raven haired women with fantastic eyeliner, and a penchant to use clever titles.


I welcome you today with a huge smile on my face, as one of my absolute favorite modern models has given us the first ever Things You Don't Remember interview.  Cherry Dollface, a 27 year old model and entrepreneur currently residing in L.A. answered some questions for me on Facebook.  


Did you grow up thinking about becoming a model or did you have other aspirations?
No, not at all. I was always the goofy awkward friend of the beautiful girls. I always got by on my humor and brains growing up. I always wanted to be the best and the brightest...
Who inspires you the most in your work and/or personal life?
My boyfriend Trevor. He has such an amazing outlook on life. He has gone through some crazy stuff and he is always positive and always smiling. No matter how bad things get, I can go to him with anything and he is always patient and always makes me feel better. He inspires me to be more like him. I am definitely lucky to have him in my life.
When did you first get into modeling? Did you begin as an "alternative model?"
I first got into modeling about 5 years ago when Ol Skool Rodz put me on the cover of their Viva Las Vegas issue. Yeah, I started as a hot rod mag model...
Who can always make you smile?
My best friend Caitlin. He and I are ridiculous when we are together. We seriously laugh at the silliest things and have so much fun.



Some wonderful samples of Cherry's work:
Courtesy of pdxpipelin.com


Alex Hartmark for Bound By Ink's first issue- onsale now:)

Katchlight photo for Portland Pinups on pinuppost.com

Contact Ms. Cherry Dollface at: Cherry's Facebook

You can also see some photos in:




A great insight into the art and culture of modern tattoo!
















Thank you all and stay tuned for more awesomeness to come:)

Love and peace,
Reniazen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind: