created by

created by
thekemper at deviantart

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I took intro to philosophy, twice, no big deal.

As with most things, the best way to begin is with an introduction of sorts.  Thus, here we find ourselves with my first post on a new blog, and so I will introduce myself and my intentions with this blog.
I'm married to an awesome guy named Michael who will (hopefully) contribute some art and maybe some music to this site.  We live in a small 60s home in Arkansas and have no kids or pets. One of my greatest passions in life is listening to music and discovering new music, something which will quite often be explored right here.  You will find everything from Pat Boone covering Crazy Train, to Seu Jorge covering David Bowie, to soundtracks, and more.  I also enjoy art, especially pinup art and photography, so be on the lookout for a lot of interesting pieces (and maybe even some interviews!)  I hope to exhibit a wide variety of articles so that even a random passer by could enjoy at least one post or maybe two.  I welcome comments and suggestions, but do not welcome intolerance.
I hope that we can get to know each other better with each post, and maybe we can all learn more about what our interesting world has to offer.


Love and peace,
Reniazen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind: