created by

created by
thekemper at deviantart

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Odds and Ends

The most amazing single to come out in a long time: Starfucker- "Julius" (right click, Save As to download)

An Introduction to... Elliott Smith is one of the most well done compilations I've come across in a long time.  Even if you've been listening to his music for some time now, you can be taken back to the first time you heard those memorable chords and vocals, softly spoken yet powerfully worded.  If you haven't ever heard any Elliott Smith, there are only a couple of essential tracks missing and I think you'll find this a great way to get started.  Find out more at fourpawsmusic.com:)

Lately I've been trying to catch up on my review music, soon we'll have The War on Drugs, Bird by Snow and Zola Jesus.  Plus, I'll give some movie and book recommendations, which I know you'll want to read.  Stay tuned.

Love and peace,
Reniazen

P.S. Sign up for Polyvinyl's awesome newsletter to get free music and discounts!  Polyvinylrecords.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind: